Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in 2004 I picked up a complete OEM fog light kit from eBay, I never installed them and sold them in 2008 and I have regretted it ever since. Does anyone know where an OEM kit or even a copy of the OEM foglight can be found.

·
Registered
9,237 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
9,237 Posts
davedrivesody

I'm looking for a set for a 95-98 Ody
Oops...sorry. I assumed that the fogs you purchased in 2004 were for a 2004! LOL

Best of luck with your search!

Dave

·
Registered
8 Posts
I JUST got mine the other day.. I was watching the local yard close for a ody to come in.. Luckily I saw it as it was being put in the yard and got em for 10 bucks.. looking for months though

·
Registered
114 Posts
wow lucky you, i myself is still looking for one, but no luck here, i really don't wanna pay for those ridiculous amount they ask for at egay, imagine paying $$$ for a parts that comes from the jy.

@Awfiretto, any pics of the fog lights you got over there for 10 bucks? tnx

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wish I was in japan pickin parts from the junkyard.. Still waiting for a chance to get mines. Preferably thr clear ones. I think the euro r accord uses the same fogs..

·
Registered
8 Posts
PIcs

Here ya go.. Thinking about putting the 3m yellow film on them.. cant decide yet... there is a before and after and side view.. still no the best I will have to take a pic at night.. But they are awesome for side view. I have mine adjusted a lil to high right now.. but they almost are good as headlights lol.

Edit: those accord ones might work if you compare them you can see they are very similar. With some retro fiting Im sure you could do it. Just might take a bit of creative thinking

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
just imported a set to the USA from JAPAN

ok guys there is another set exactly like mine there ...

i know this because a single left and a single right was paid for.... then for whatever reason one was delayed from one of the sellers, then my importer found a pair, so i paid for them and well lets say i have them to install with the other stuff i have imported ...

EP Importers
Tenjin-cho, Sasebo-shi
Nagasaki, Japan
857-1175
81-090-2716-9795
Home - EP Importers
--
PayPal Account for YEN currency:
[email protected]
Japan Kobutsusho Certificate # 921180000348

·
Registered
32 Posts
itr,

Hondapartsnow.com may carry that, as they typically offer a host of Odyssey parts: Odyssey OEM Wiring Harness Parts

On a related note, were any of you fine folks able to locate a walk-through for installing the OEM fog lights on a '95-'98 Ody? :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts