Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're off to Mississippi, then Atlanta. I'll stop by the Honda factory and take whatever pics I can.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff
'93 Nissan Sentra SE-R with more stuff

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jim F:
We're off to Mississippi, then Atlanta. I'll stop by the Honda factory and take whatever pics I can.

</font>
OK, we're back.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Ody was flawless during the 2200 mile trip. We pulled a 5'x8' U-Haul trailer on the last half of the trip.

We need a tv/dvd system. Desperately.

The Honda plant is just a big, ugly factory. It's not like the Benz or BMW factories that are showplaces right off the highway. The Honda plant is way off the road an VERY well guarded.

We went to the west gate and were stopped at the guard shack. I asked the guard if there was a road anywhere around the perimeter that I could take some pics. He told me about a truck access road where people are run off for taking pics all the time. I asked him for directions to the road and he not only gave them to me, but he radioed ahead and said we were coming. Too cool!

The road was closer to the plant than we had been before, but still not that close. We took a few pics though. I'll be posting them tonight or tomorrow.

No news on tours yet. He had no idea about them. I'll be checking on them soon.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll have the cooler page up this week for sure. I may have the Honda factory pics up tonight.

The cooler worked perfectly. Well, it didn't leak. lol I'm assuming it worked.
I'd definitely do it again if I had to.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts