1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are their any Ody owners here?
If no, then I'm on the wrong Odyclub!
If yes, then lets meet up this summer!
I will be PM-ing YOU (in the midwest)!!!!!!!!!!!
Better yet PM me before I PM you!:D

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'll be sure to drive the Taurus, so you can cut me off. :stupid:

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha, ha. I'll be nice. So does this mean your coming? .......maybe?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Where in the midwest are you located?

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, Im a little North of Chicago- but that does not mean we'll meet close to me. Of course it would be a somewhat central location BASED on where most people would be coming from. My sister-in-law is in Tulsa-we might be making a trip out there this summer.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Maybe we could find a cornfield somewhere in Indiana. :p

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, my dad is a farmer- they would'nt want us making a mess in their feilds;) I was thinking.......maybe St. Louis.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Is this the dude that stalked me outside of Chili's ? ha ha ha

NathanSr

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Whats up! LOL! Well, never mind, I know you told me you were moving. Good luck on the move and wish me luck on this endevor.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I live just west of chi-town... a meet and greet would be fun. I know there are other people located around Chicagoland and Northern Illinois.

·
Registered
288 Posts
7 hours is a bit far for me.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, we might have to do it closer to Chicago. I'm gonna throw some dates out and ya'll let me know which one or if you have a different date. I don't know if a saturday or sunday would be better- I know alot of people still are working on saturday so maybe sunday afternoon would be better. End of may and beginning of june won't work due to my 2nd daughter coming!
May 20th. (a little soon maybe)
June 17th.
June 24th.
July 1st.
July 15th.
July 22nd.
August 5th.
August 12th.
August 19th.
August 26th. (this would be the latest I would want to have it)

·
Registered
37 Posts
lets have a meet @ st. louis!!!!!!.....the gateway arch is always anice sight......

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm afraid Chicago or St Louis is out for me. It's just too far for a one day trip. I used to drive to St. Louis when my boyfriend (now husband) had an internship there one summer. It's a good 7 hours at 80mph! :p

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
'lori_cohen' I understand not wanting to make the long trip. Huh-I just thought of Indianapolis. I've got a friend down there that might know a good spot. As for anyone in st. Louis- we've got to be fair to the people coming from the north like me and a couple in Wisconsin. I mean, I don't mind driving to st. Louis. Could we even meet by the arch- would the city let us?

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
How about June 17th everyone? I know a guy at a import shop that would let us use his parking lot. He might even open his shop. It's on the out-skirts of northern Chicago- It's called One6 Motorsports. You can check them out online at www.one6motorsports.com

Come- lets hang out with our families and our Ody's!

Oh, ya- I have not got a response out of many midwesterners. So, please let me know if I'm doing this all in vain or if I have some people ready for action:cool:

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You Midwestern'ers are boring-well most of you.
Knock, Knock, who's there?........................

·
Registered
288 Posts
Fine, I'll come to the meet...if you drive HERE on June 17th. What?? A little too far? Oh, darn.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No....not to far! I'm the one setting it up, so I don't have to drive that far:stupid: Okay- I'm not that good with setting these things up or maybe these Ody owners are just posers;) Anyhow, I really would like to do a Odymeet. Cali is too far even though it would be perfect and the largest turnout. Shoot, I'd go all the way to the east coast or down as far as Tennessee. Man.......I would really like to meet you face to face:mad: :eek: :cool: :D ;) :p

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.