Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if these kind of questions are allowed but I can't see why not.

From research on this site I need to buy a new catalytic convertor and have decided to go all oem, convertor and both O2 sensors.

I often bought from Majestic and cat is listed at $585. Then I searched and found hondasuperstoreparts out of chicago with it for $492. That is a pretty big difference, although they do not have the nice microfiche like images so I am not sure if that comes with the bolts. (not that bolts should make up the $93 difference)

Anyone know if this is a good high quality reputable online OEM parts supplier?

Or can recomment the best?

TIA,
Telstar.
00 Ex w/ 169k mi.

·
Registered
355 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
I have had good experiences with Majestic and more recently with Bernardi. If you are in a rush, you might check their locations and number of days for delivery to you since I think they might be in different parts of the country.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Definitely consider the shipping costs when chosing, especially when ordering something heavy like a catalytic converter (or coolant). You're in luck in that there are plenty of Honda dealers online with discount OEM parts on the east coast (on the left coast, however, not so much).

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I have used both Bernardi and Majestic, both are top notch from what I can see with great pricing. I usually go to the cheapest when including shipping because prices do vary. Bernardi is closer to me though so it comes faster from them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts