Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations for dealers online for parts? The several I have used in the past are charging high shipping and handling fees. New England area.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Rockauto.com - even with shipping usually beats the pants off the competition. Also, there are often discount codes. Looks like a current 5% off code is: 58623644871452 good through July 2011.

Rockauto is based in the Midwest, so shipping might be more for east coast folk.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Free shipping for most parts above $20.

g1parts.com
Wow... good find! Is g1parts.com any good?? I used to always use Majestic Honda, but with the free shipping and no handling charge, it looks like g1parts.com rules!

Have you bought much from them? How's their service and delivery times?

Looks like they may be the best online Honda OEM parts place yet!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good

Just started buying form them. Fast service, small part shipped by Fedex. They appear to have excellent stock.
Others would have charged me 14.95 for shipping.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Just started buying form them. Fast service, small part shipped by Fedex. They appear to have excellent stock.
Others would have charged me 14.95 for shipping.
Yeah, they seem to have the same low prices as Majestic Honda, but they lack the shipping and handling charge... so they would be the lowest price online parts dealer that I have seen. I just placed my first order with them, so we'll see how my parts are when they get here.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Any recommendations for dealers online for parts? The several I have used in the past are charging high shipping and handling fees. New England area.
Where are you in New England? I used to buy parts for a discount through the mail from Manchester Honda in CT. If they are close enough to you I'm sure you could ask the parts person for a discount.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Just ordered from both g1parts and Bernardi. I split my order to save money. G1parts have ever so slightly lower prices with free shipping but for parts they don't offer with free shipping Bernardi (the very large power steering cooler and fluids) charged more reasonable shipping rates.

Both orders came in fast with G1 edging Bernardi by a few days probably because they are closer to me than Bernardi.

I rate both very high. Low prices, fast shipping and well packaged. I ordered more than five separate items from each so I'd say each has good inventory.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts