Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worst dealership in the area! I am an informed consumer of my poorly-crafted 2005 Odyssey and the service manager assumed I knew nothing about my car and its well documented problems that many 05 owners are experiencing. i mention the brake prob, the trans vibration/jutter, the poor fuel economy from even when the car was new in 05. This manager guy tells me," bring it in so we can see it, i'm too busy now....but it will be 59.95 for brake inspection and 109.95 for trans inspection." He's quick to tell me vibration probs are known for 07-08 models and nothing applies to my van! Just bring it in so we can see how easily we can rape you!!! DO NOT deal with Open Road Edison. Had hondas since 1983.....this 05 will be the last. I am actually on a mission trying to tell all my friends that the Honda "reliability" concept is dead. People looking to buy an Odyssey have no clue what they are in for. I am ready to unload this van at a huge loss.....any takers?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I bought my 2007 Odyssey Touring there 3 years ago. Had some issue with purchsing where the dealer sent the payoff check to wrong company. Spent many days trying to correct the issue with my lien holder and Open Road. They gave me a coupon book for free oil changes but I now live more than 50 miles away from this dealer.

PAX price is one of the best though. My local dealer, D&C Honda of Tenafly told me it's $1400 for changing out two tires, and independant Good Year tire shop charged me $900 for the same two, where Open Road charges $650. But now I am in the process of dePAXing so who cares right?

Another strange story is with D&C Honda, stay clear away from this dealership. They were very reluctant to service my van on warranty. When I checked with Open Road about service record, never showed up. They told me "tranny shutter" did not exist, Open Road reloaded the software and now gone. They said they fixed the video screen bracket that was lose, nope, not fixed. Finally, asked about PAX issue, and they told me to call Michelin "here's the number, we're not responsible"

I agree with you, Open Road never consulted me with the potential issue with PAX's tread wear. Would I buy Honda or buy Honda products here again? Probably not...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts