Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched and didn't find much about this dealership. I've purchased a 2005 EXL and need to find a dealership for service. I can actually see the McDavid sign from my office window so proximity is certainly in their favor. Has anyone dealt much with their service department? Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been there a few times for their service and it wasn't too bad. But if you are trying to purchase a vehicle, NEVER go to that place. They are only nice if they are sure that you are buying. The sales personnel in this dealership do not know the meaning of shopping around. To them, the moment you walk into their dealership, THEY EXPECT YOU TO BUY!!! Otherwise they will start treating you like crap. I have had first hand experience with them a few months ago. I did not end up buying from them because I got a better deal somewhere else. The assistant sales Manager actually called me and told me never to come back in there. He even threatened me before I left their dealership, while pointing to the form that had my address on it , he said "YOU BETTER COME BACK TOMORROW... I KNOW WHERE THIS ADDRESS IS". Someone I personally know also had a really bad experience with them just recently. The sales personnel did not want to give back the keys of the vehicle that they were planning to trade-in after it was appraised... the sales guy was forcing them to actually buy. My friend actually had to call 911 in order for the dealership to release their vehicle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts