Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2019 Canadian Touring

I have been getting OTA update for the last two weeks. it keep downloading, preparing, installing & failing. dealer close due Corvid. just wondering if anyone else has same experience.

·
Registered
457 Posts
We got an email that all the service departments are open for us since auto mechanics are essential. May be worth it to drive by. I just went in to get the recall done, doubt 2020 would even wear enough to catch fire, but it's serious enough possibly to make the drive.
They sanitized even my keys before giving them back and everyone keeps their distance.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyway to disable OTA update(don't want going to dealer right now)? mine keep going in circles; it is extremely annoying.

·
Registered
2018 EX
1,369 Posts
My date and time are totally screwed up since I had the audio system recall done. There is a red icon on the screen that when tapped reads, "Can't access GPS satellite" or something similar. How do I fix that?????????

There's just no end to Honda's electronic boondoggles. They REALLY need to hand this part of the design back to the Japanese, who know what the hell they're doing. The guys who are designing the current stuff are totally useless.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts