Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

About two weeks ago, we got our first Odyssey. We have a 5 month old, our first, and I wanted to put my family in the best, safest minivan there is. We don't believe in buying new cars, though, I must say I was tempted with the 2011. I almost gave in to temptation, and I considered a 2011 Touring model, because it was very hard to find a used '09 or '10 that fit our desires. We wanted white w/tan leather and all the options, Touring would have been nice, but I don't care about navigation, we have a Garmin and smart phones for that.

Well, after several weeks of searching, we found it! And now I just joined this forum, very cool forum by the way. Here's a picture from the day we picked it up, I'll post more in the 2005-2010 section.

Looking forward to enjoying our new Odyssey and this forum for many years to come.

-M24

·
Registered
632 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Welcome, you'll find this to be one of best automotive forums on the 'net. Ton's of great info.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice van. We just bought ours first. Odyssey also.2005 EX. If you don't mind asking what widths one cost. And how much is registration for your. Our is there hundred a this year and two thirty next year

1 - 8 of 8 Posts