Information can be found here:

2018 Honda Odyssey Over the Air System Updates

2019 Honda Odyssey Over the Air System Updates

2020 Honda Odyssey Over the Air System Updates

Reactions: serega12

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks like this delayed the delivery of my 2020 EX from today to Friday, argg! Got a phone call from my dealer this morning saying they got a "stop sale" order and I can't pickup until it's updated.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thats good, mine still pending install the last update version and now a new one, looks like ill install both.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks like this delayed the delivery of my 2020 EX from today to Friday, argg! Got a phone call from my dealer this morning saying they got a "stop sale" order and I can't pickup until it's updated.
Turns out it was an update to the instrument cluster, replacing a cable in the sliding doors, and replacing the rear camera.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Turns out it was an update to the instrument cluster, replacing a cable in the sliding doors, and replacing the rear camera.
That makes no sense (door cable and camera). Those are both recall items (unless it's a different issue) which should have already been fixed from the factory. Is this a new car or pre-owned?

·
Registered
6 Posts
That makes no sense (door cable and camera). Those are both recall items (unless it's a different issue) which should have already been fixed from the factory. Is this a new car or pre-owned?
Yea did more digging, it is the recalls posted in a sticky thread here. It is new, I'm told they just got my vehicle recently so I suspect they put in the VIN yesterday as part of PDI and these recalls came up as open so they had to fix them before delivery. These recalls look like they really were issued yesterday so if I had picked up the car a day earlier, I would have had to bring it back to fix these 3 issues.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Installing now...
I didn't see anything that I was too excited about in the patch notes but its nice to see that Honda actually still updates our vehicles.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I wish they would patch the navigation so it doesn’t crash when a map updates fails. Ever since my map update failed I can’t use Navi. It’s been over a year and they can’t patch the app so it gives you another chance? How junky is this garmin app?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Sucks that there is no import/export function for GPS locations, this update wiped mine and now I get to sit in the car for an hour or so poking them back in.

If your locations are important take a screenshot of them so you can at least get them back as they were.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Sucks that there is no import/export function for GPS locations, this update wiped mine and now I get to sit in the car for an hour or so poking them back in.

If your locations are important take a screenshot of them so you can at least get them back as they were.
I noticed this in the notes... after I installed 🤦

·
Registered
2020 Odyssey Elite | Platinum White Pearl
25 Posts
We had to wait a few days before taking delivery of our 2020 Elite recently and it was to address the very recent recall issues.

The rear camera does seem to be more clearer. It was pretty bad before (image).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts