·
Registered
406 Posts
Over The Air (OTA) Software Update F021

Information can be found here:

2018 Honda Odyssey Over the Air System Updates

2019 Honda Odyssey Over the Air System Updates

2020 Honda Odyssey Over the Air System Updates
Just happened to be moving the ODY around 5:30 PM today (Tuesday) and noticed that an Update was pending, left the ODY running and had it installed, took me about 15 minutes. I did not know what this Update was for, however after checking the Forum a couple times that EE4Life has put up on the Forum. The NAVI / Control Box / RES errors is finally being repaired. What a list of changes... Now to see what might be working correctly, but alas I will have wait until tomorrow to verify some of the problems that are on the 'List' to see if they work correctly now. For those that have the Elite or Touring you will receive this OTA through the built in cell-phone module. Perhaps Honda does not want this black eye any longer...

·
Registered
746 Posts
Not showing up for my 2018 Canadian Touring. Can someone share the file if you have it downloaded on USB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
403 Posts
In my experience Canada gets it about 3 months behind.

US and CDN models have different features. You may just want to wait for the proper update to be released for your model vehicle.

·
Registered
746 Posts
An can anyone who got that update in the US confirm it actually does make the RES more stable? Sounds like it’s firmware update for the chip rather than software for the storage media.

·
Registered
406 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
It has 4.5 pages of correction to the Front Control Box, Rear Entertainment System, and Navigation App

·
Registered
746 Posts
Attached b 1.0.26 is very old from last August, that’s the software update we already have from last year. This thread is about F021, only description they Honda had provided for this fix is:

The rear entertainment system (RES) screen freezes or goes blank while using the RES, and the message Camera System Problem. Image cannot be displayed appears on the Display Audio screen when using CabinWatch (if equipped).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts