Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

just got back from sequoia with my family and the check engine went on for p0137.. looks like a 92 sensor low voltage so we continued. I’m also due for a smog check.. will I be able to pass?

I did some reason but I’m still uncertain..

would this be the correct part to replace it with to best fix the problem:

OXYGEN SENSOR, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001CHD3IG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_6.PjFbMFDRKE7

Please advise. Thanks!

·
Registered
119 Posts
What year ody/trim do you own. I entered my odyssey info 09 ody exl it says it doesn't fit for that vehicle . Check vehicle details. If you didn't replace im sure you could fail smog test .recheck info you entered for your vehicle and good luck.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Regardless of your engine code (which likely will prevent you from passing emissions test), it is good practice and highly recommended here to replace all 4 O2 sensors at 150,000 miles and only buy Denso or NTK brand sensors from reputable sources such as Rock Auto, Bernardi, or Majestic. Way too many reports of counterfeit parts being sold on eBay and Amazon - especially NGK spark plugs.

I'm glad to see the part you linked on Amazon is a Denso sensor sold directly from Amazon and not a third-party seller.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts