Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying for 5 days to get a return authorization for my steering wheel wrap I ordered for my '02. It seems that they don't really fit properly and I want to return it, but can't get anyone at H and A to respond! Not typical of their usual outstanding customer service-anyone else having a problem?

------------------
'02 RRP EX NAV
Mudguards,cargo tray,door edge protectors, gold emblems,
17" TSW Spirit wheels with 235/55 Dunlop Sport A2 tires Lots more to come!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I received an e-mail from him on 10/15 at 8:12 PM. You might try calling the number on the web site. I have always found excellent service with these guys. FYI, he is mailing me a pre-paid mailer to return my leather wheel wrap . . . have not received it.

------------------
2002 MB EXL NAV
Cargo Tray, iVES, Zaino, Poron Reverse Sensors, Door Edge Guards, Fogs, & more ZAINO!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ody:
I've been trying for 5 days to get a return authorization for my steering wheel wrap I ordered for my '02. It seems that they don't really fit properly and I want to return it, but can't get anyone at H and A to respond! Not typical of their usual outstanding customer service-anyone else having a problem?

</font>
Very surprising. Trevor responded to me on a Saturday at 7:00 in the evening.

------------------

See my Pics

Tom
2002 RP EXL-RES

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trevor emailed me today, as usual very polite and helpful! Guess he just got real busy-problem resolved OK. I have to return my steering wheel wrap too, waiting for the '02 model to come out!

------------------
'02 RRP EX NAV
Mudguards,cargo tray,door edge protectors, gold emblems,
17" TSW Spirit wheels with 235/55 Dunlop Sport A2 tires Lots more to come!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts