well.....yeah I'd do it!
anyone need any trim painted just ask. I do interior pieces, or anything that's not a 'soft' plastic. I'll do mirrors, washer squirters, anything!
as for how? well....I paint for a living so use professional equipment and Dupont paint. It's kinda hard to color match if your not used to doing it, or don't have the experience or equipment. What I can tell you is this:
Try and find a local paint supply that will mix ANY color code and put it in a spray can. yes they do this! my supply place can put anything in a spray. also get some high gloss clear and a product called "Bulldog" adhesion promoter.
1. remove part
2. clean part with soap and warm water THOUROUGHLY!
3. dry well!
4. take a fine scratch pad, from a paint supply something along the lines of 1000 grit sandpaper, just ask. lightly scuff piece. not too hard! you don't want to heavily scratch the part.
5. LIGHTLY spray BULLDOG...several coats will work to cover it.
6. LIGHTLY dust color on part. VERY light at first to help it stick better.
7. Follow after completely dry with a high gloss clear. This is tricky to do with a spray can at times. try on a scrap piece of something to get the hang of how it lays and when it runs.
8. let dry overnight and install.
1991 Honda Civic SiR: Turbo, Intercooled DOHC ZC visit at: http://turbocivic.8m.com
2000 Honda Odyssey LX: Wings West body kit, H&R springs, visit at: http://trickedodyssey.8m.com
1991 Honda Civic Basemodel: Bolt on mods, winter car, visit at: http://trickedodyssey.8m.com/91civicbase.html
Any questions related to honda and your ODY? just email me! [email protected]