Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if anyone has any feedback on this product. I need to order something that will capture the snow melting off my 07'. If so, what size have you ordered?

Thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
I think this mat from Sam's club might be better. The reason I think that is that it is larger in size and has channels that would allow the water to run out of the garage or near the door. That could cause an ice build up at the base of the door depending on how warm your garage is or if the water can't escape.

I have no experience with this product but looked at it a few years ago. Maybe someone else on the board has it.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I use the Sam's club mat for 10 years now and it works well, the only adjustment that I made is to put some wooden rods under the sides (parallel to the ribs) to raise the sides up. This keeps the water in the mat and not spill off. I can then use a broom to push the water outside. The mats cost around $100.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The problem I have is that the concrete slab is so uneven that the water runs toward the house foundation and slips in between the slab and house block and is causing the concrete block inside the house to shale away. Iv'e tried to seal the crack but living in MN the constant temp changes doesn't allow the sealant to work. I ordered the mat and will post how it performs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts