Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been around much since late June when my Outback took out my Ody. I have been inventorying uninstalled parts and have a list (plus I still have the van in the driveway, for interested parties)

Everything would be a couple bucks plus shipping. I'd rather have it get used than sit around until I get top $ for it.

#1 PowerStop Evolution front pads
#2 front O2 sensor (I bought 2 b/c I thought there was one on each bank, like the later engines)
#3 tailgate struts both new aftermarket
#4 load bars for the roof rails. CUSTOMIZED to be REMOVABLE in about 2 minutes.
#5 set Goodyear Assurance tires, less than 1000 miles on them. Bought them in Pensacola to make the road trip to the Keys, but the van got totaled 60 miles east of Tallahassee. Drove it back home and it went around town a couple weeks until we could replace it. This one would be local because I'd want to swap wheels so this can be hauled off to the yard or to whoever buys it for the transmission. One of the wheels takes more wheel weight than it should. I think it has a very slight bend, but over the last 3 sets of tires, I have noticed no vibrations no matter what position it is in. If you want to dismount that tire and keep your best 5-star wheel for that one, I'd do the same thing. $400 and you can take the paperwork for the Discount Tire road hazard warranty.
#6 4-speed trans. Van has 327k on the clock, but I had the trans (dealer replacement around 120K) rebuilt at 285K. Added external cooler and inline filter, and drained the fluid every 3rd oil change (2x over the 42K miles.) Full disclosure: Rebuilt in Tucson by the most skilled and conscientious transmission expert in the city, BK transmissions, and has then made a trip to Paso Robles, CA (over the Grapevine and Desert Center on I-10) and San Fran (again over the Grapevine and again Desert Center) and 2 trips back to Tucson, one of which involved going to Show Low AZ) I mention this because each of those trips involved some serious incline that you won't experience back East. The trans fluid changes did reveal a small amount of grey slime stuck to the magnetic drain plug, nothing I that would make me believe that I would be retiring the Ody before 400K due to mechanical failure.

I have every last receipt for every part and every service ever performed. If you need a part, PM me and if its in good condition, Its either going to be OE or else I can scan and email you the receipt for it so you know how old it is, etc (like the radiator EGR and starter, all replaced in 2017.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot about LED reverse lights. Great visibility.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts