Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 Ody...my daughter was learning to drive in a parking lot and hit a tree head-on. Being as it has 287K on it and the transmission is on its last leg...I mean it is in really bad shape. So, I am not gonna fix it. The hood is crinkled, and the rad ruined, and the rad's support is bent.

So, I am gonna part it out locally.

Here is my question...what parts would be worth selling on Ebay? I was thinking mirrors, air-bags, headlights, and tail-lights and etc, possibly windows. Are there any electronics that commonly fail...like dash cluster, computer, radios, ECM?

BTW, if interested, text me at 970-210-0388

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2002 Ody...my daughter was learning to drive in a parking lot and hit a tree head-on. Being as it has 287K on it and the transmission is on its last leg...I mean it is in really bad shape. So, I am not gonna fix it. The hood is crinkled, and the rad ruined, and the rad's support is bent.

So, I am gonna part it out locally.

Here is my question...what parts would be worth selling on Ebay? I was thinking mirrors, air-bags, headlights, and tail-lights and etc, possibly windows. Are there any electronics that commonly fail...like dash cluster, computer, radios, ECM?

BTW, if interested, text me at 970-210-0388

1 - 2 of 2 Posts