Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just got word back from my insurance company. It looks as though the van will be totaled. I didn't tell them about some of the aftermarket parts. so I am going to be selling them. I figured here is where I would sell them. Here are the parts:

95-98 Tanabe Sustec Coilovers- Good condition, no leaks and rebound- $400 plus shipping

95-98 Sprint Spoiler painted OEM crystal white $150 plus shipping

95-98 Junyan Tailights- Great looking- Nothing wrong with them and no leaks $120 plus shipping

98-98 OEM Honda sunroof wind deflector $25 plus shipping

See pics of everything here.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I saw the pic of hit on passenger front, dam that sucks big time. How about the headlight did it get damage? If not how much?

·
Registered
205 Posts
dammmnnnn!!! sorry to see that have to go....sucks big time but most importantly everyone was ok. You had a good thing going! Good luck with the sale! hope you recover close to what you put into that build!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all for the sympathy. Got about $5000 from it.

Front right headlight is destroyed.

rikyric, PM responded

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Only selling parts listed above. I could buy it back but there is some frame damage and I think might move on from it.

I will find shipping to local 48 states on these items to those that have asked.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I almost have no choice but to buy the coilovers. Awesome price for a nice product. PM me your email address please.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello interested in all please give me a call 8454062142 im looking to build one for a show.. interested in the suspension spoiler, lights and some interior parts.. ty

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hello interested in all please give me a call 8454062142 im looking to build one for a show.. interested in the suspension spoiler, lights and some interior parts.. ty
Looks like you need to get in line instead of trying to step to the front.
And usually 1 post doesn't help.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry guys and gals, I have been busy looking for a new van. I might get a 06 Ody. We shall see. All the parts are still on the van and I need to remove them VERY soon as the insurance company will be taking the van away soon.

I have folks in line. Here is a list of the folks in line and this order is based chronologically of who sent a message or PM. If you dont respond then you forfeit your place.

Sprint Spoiler-86hamstersi, honda1973, dvs1973
Junyan Taillights-Rikyric, dvs1973
Sunroof deflector-dvs1973
Tanabe coilovers- Henry, honda1973, hondaguy72, dvs1973

Looks like the taillights are gone. I talked to Rikyric today. 86Hamstersi you have a PM. You have a PM as well Henry.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts