Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2003 Odyssey that is having passenger sliding door problems. When you open or shut it, it bucks & jumps and sometimes doesn't close. It's very rough unlike the smoothness it is supposed to exhibit. The van has 140K miles, we bought it with 91K miles and have never lubed the doors or cleaned them. Could this be the problem? I do alot of our vehicle service but haven't ever messed with these auto sliding doors. Please advise how to attack the problem? Thank you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here is some information...

http://www.odyclub.com/forums/24-19...acement-center-roller-sliding-door-ex-lx.html

There are several threads on the issue, type 'roller' in the 'search this forum' box and check them out. I have to do mine as well. I wonder how many have the passenger side go out first? I know my passenger side went out first because it has probably been operated a zillion times due to the car seat being on that side(in the slightly in-board position). It has been clunky for a year and I haven't made the time to replace the roller. We just started using our 'back-up' door, the one that rarely got operated on the driver side : )

1 - 2 of 2 Posts