Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the same time the passenger window and rear vent windows would not work. I checked for fuses and it looked good. Any ideas? Thanks!

·
Registered
6,077 Posts
They are not on the same fuse.

Try checking the Fuse #7 (7.5A), Fuse #8 (20A) and the Fuse #16 (7.5A) for the Left Rear Window, the Front Passenger's Window Motor and the Right Rear Window respectively in the Passenger's Under-Dash Fuse/Relay Box.

The rear vent motors have been known to fail to operate over time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I checked all fuses and look OK. What I thought strange is that all 3 windows stopped at the same time. Thankfully drivers still works. 2000 Ody /155K

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
since it happened at the same time I would guess the circuits first. Are these located on the door switch panel? What might one have to do to fix?
Thanks for the work you have done in all your postings.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Have you check the window lock out rocker button, red one right next to the window switches? Make sure the left side, that says 'on' is pressed down. Had this happen a few times.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WOW, I have owned this car for 155,000miles and forgot it had a window lockout. That was the problem! Thanks so much for stating the obvious. As they say.....RTFM

·
Registered
355 Posts
WOW, I have owned this car for 155,000miles and forgot it had a window lockout. That was the problem! Thanks so much for stating the obvious. As they say.....RTFM
Some times it is the obvious that we overlook. I've done it a few times.:rollingeyes:

·
Registered
383 Posts
This just happened to my wife's 2002. Glad I came across this thread. All is working after flipping the switch which she must have hit by mistake.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts