Honda Odyssey Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just has this issue with my wife's 12 EX-L after replacing the door lock actuator. In my case the window would open/close using PS controller, but the auto up/down was not working. Also, would not work from DS control switch. After some internet digging, I did an Auto Up/Down relearn and it now works. Try the following:

• Turn car on with all windows up.
  • Using the PS window switch, roll down the window all the way and continue to hold the switch for an additional 5 seconds after the window is completely down.
  • Using the PS window switch, roll up the window all the way and continued to hold the switch for an additional 5 seconds after the window is completely up.
  • At this point the window Auto Up/Down function should work from the PS window switch and it should also now work using the DS window switch.
Please report back if this resolves your issue.
THANK YOU!! Saved me a trip to the dealership!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just has this issue with my wife's 12 EX-L after replacing the door lock actuator. In my case the window would open/close using PS controller, but the auto up/down was not working. Also, would not work from DS control switch. After some internet digging, I did an Auto Up/Down relearn and it now works. Try the following:

• Using the PS window switch, roll down the window all the way and continue to hold the switch for an additional 5 seconds after the window is completely down.
  • Using the PS window switch, roll up the window all the way and continued to hold the switch for an additional 5 seconds after the window is completely up.
  • At this point the window Auto Up/Down function should work from the PS window switch and it should also now work using the DS window switch.
Worked like a charm thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts

This worked for our 2015 Odyssey. You are a genius and appreciated! Thank you!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts