Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,639 Posts
If you have to ask that, I am sorry to tell you that you have a LOT more homework to do.

PAX wasn't even an option on the 2010 model and surely its not on the 2011 model.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only reason why I asked, was someone mentioned it in my intro post. I didnt read any literature stating the 2011 had it, so just wanted to confirm.

Believe me, I have been reading everything available on this purchase as $40K on a car is pretty hard to stomach.

Will be putting a deposit down on a Touring this week, and should be delivered late Feb/early March.

As you can prob tell from my sig, I a super new to minivans.

·
Registered
144 Posts
i happen to know about it because some of my friend's went thru the de-paxing fiasco, but not all will be in the know.

getsomz28 - welcome to the forum

·
Super Moderator
13,639 Posts
getsomz28 said:
Only reason why I asked, was someone mentioned it in my intro post. I didnt read any literature stating the 2011 had it, so just wanted to confirm.
Ah. So its Dirkdaddy's fault. He's new to the oddy too. He just got his. So, perhaps he isn't aware of the fact that Honda did away with the dreaded PAX system a couple of model years back. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Guess they would drop it after the class action law suit. By the way did anyone out there collect on that (various reimbursement options)? One of the repayment options was $300 off on a new van but I think it expired before the 2011's even came out.

·
Registered
227 Posts
dvpatel said:
If you have to ask that, I am sorry to tell you that you have a LOT more homework to do.

LOL, how much more homework does one need to do if you already gave him the answer?

Funny how that three letter word still makes the people type up stupid responses....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts