Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, I'm headed to Detroit probably this week for some new wheels and tires and will have some lovely PAX wheels and tires available. Two are pretty much new (~2000 miles on them) and two are probably around 50%. I can break out the trusty depth gauge later tonight if anybody wants the exact measures. TPMS are obviously included. The wheels themselves are in pristine condition as far as I can recall, again I can take some pictures if necessary.

If anybody in Michigan wants them soon I can meet you in Detroit, and everybody is free to visit me in beautiful London, Ontario. I'll also be making a drive down the east coast to FL sometime in late Feb and can meet somebody on my way too. $260 OBO

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW I'll figure out shipping if anybody is really interested but I can't imagine anybody would want to pay what it costs to ship these behemoths.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got depaxed today so the wheels are officially available. I'll have pics up tomorrow. My FL trip is delayed so unless you want to ship you'll have to meet me in the Great Lakes area.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
20120129_214906.jpg 20120129_215548.jpg 20120129_215758.jpg 20120129_220034.jpg

As you can see no major issues except for the part where somebody decided to use standard wheel weights on the outside. 2 tires are at 10/32 and 2 are at 6/32.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will be in Indy week after next so anybody there or by Detroit or Toledo that wants to meet up give me a shout.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts