Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cannot say enough good things about Pete's Independent Honda Repair here in Spokane, WA. After a less than thrilling dealer experience (Appleway Honda) I did some googleing and found Pete's.

Pete's is actually now owned by Ken and I could tell from first phone call that he knew 100% what he was talking about and his pricing is very fair. I should be able to save roughly half on dealer service and NO PART MARKUPS! He is dealer trained and knows the ins and out of everything Honda. He even has two first gen Ody's as shop rigs and shuttles.

The shop is basic and simple but clean and their was a steady stream of customers popping in to consult him while I was waiting on him to replace a squeky AC belt with a new Honda belt which was less than half the price the dealer quoted. Long time customers is always a good sign.

Pete's Honda will be getting 100% of my business on my Ody from now on.

I firmly believe that we are quick to tell of bad experiences but forget to pass along the good ones so I go out of my way to pass on positive experiances

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for sharing!! hahaha I just created a Thread for the SoCal Regional Section about Listing Trusty SHOPS!! Its hard to find some of these guys, as there are so many auto repair shops out there.

You are right about
I firmly believe that we are quick to tell of bad experiences but forget to pass along the good ones so I go out of my way to pass on positive experiances

1 - 2 of 2 Posts