Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hi
Jesse at PhantomAudioSound.com is ready to take orders right now for our Odyssey Amplifier upgrades. I talked to him yesterday 8-23-21 by cell on all the options they have available. The cost of the circuit card upgrade on the 7 speaker units is estimated to be well over 500$. I will be having mine done over the next month.

The electronic surface mount components on the panasonic branded boards in these have to be upgraded with an automated system due to the circuit trace composition. They are not able to be hand soldered by a technician so the cost is higher.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi
Jesse at PhantomAudioSound.com is ready to take orders right now for our Odyssey Amplifier upgrades. I talked to him yesterday 8-23-21 by cell on all the options they have available. The cost of the circuit card upgrade on the 7 speaker units is estimated to be well over 500$. I will be having mine done over the next month.

The electronic surface mount components on the panasonic branded boards in these have to be upgraded with an automated system due to the circuit trace composition. They are not able to be hand soldered by a technician so the cost is higher.
Awesome! Keep us in the loop can’t wait to see how well this option works.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hi

so this just replaces the stock amp or goes in between somewhere ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts