Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I paired my phone, and the address book and calls' history is copied without any issue. But when anyone from my address book calls me, I don't see that person's name, but just the number. The person would be in my address book and after the call, it shows up in my call history on the car, but at the time of incoming call, no name is shown. This is very annoying as I don't remember the phone numbers of most of my contacts.

My phone is 100% compatible (checked it on HandsFreeLink.com). Is it an issue with the system or I am missing some settings.

Car:
2012 EX-L No Nav, No RES

Phone:
HTC Thunderbolt

Carrier:
Verizon

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I have same issue with both my Blackberry 9800 and iPhone 3 GS but if I can see phone screen I know who's calling
I do agree with you County Honda, but if I have to take out my phone from the pocket while driving or before entering the car, then it defeats the purpose of using car's bluetooth.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I took the car back to the dealer and he tried his iPhone 4 (not 4S). To my surprise, it worked perfectly. Although both iPhone 4 and my HTC Thunderbolt have the same level of compatibility according to Honda's Bluetooth site, but somehow there was some difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts