Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum, so please accept my apologies if this has been discussed before. We purchased a 2012 Odyssey over the weekend. Its the TE model. We have successfully paired my wife's iPhone4. My question is two fold....

1. Lets say your calling a number that is not in your phone book, and furthermore that number requires an extension. Do you add the extension by dialing that on your handheld phone or dialing the extension using the dial on the Odyssey?

2. if you want to disconnect the phone from the speakers (Bluetooth) quickly during a call, how do you do this?

Thanks in advance for any help. We are first time Odyssey owners and so far, love the vehicle. only has 15 miles as of this morning....

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don't know about #1, but to transfer to my android phone I hit the speaker button twice (slowly) on my phone. One hit puts it on my phone speaker, the next tap puts it through the earpiece.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
29 Posts
On #1, I usually use my phone, but both options are available, I believe. On #2, each phone is different. On an iPhone, tap "Audio Source" on the call screen.

·
Registered
1 Posts
To use extensions with the iPhone - when entering the number in the contact information place a pause at the end of the number (actually will be a comma)then the number. When dialing the phone will actually pause until the dialed number picks up and then it will automatically dial the extension.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts