Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were going down to the Niagra Fall today to meet someone. While we were driving a white stone fell out(about half inch diameter) from big dump truck and hit the hood.
I checked it later and it made three stone cheaps on the hood and some scrachs.

The van is only a month old, I am so pissed off.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I can definitely sympathize, a couple of years back my brand new Audi A4 Avant quattro caught a rock from a gravel truck running way too fast for conditions and chipped the paint on the hood.

Good thing I didn't have a bazooka or something in the car at the time.

Even using Audi's very expensive touch up paint didn't really make it right again. I learned to live with it.

Jim

·
Registered
192 Posts
I feel your pain. But I got ya beat... a WEEK after owning the Ody a rock hit it while my wife was driving. It left a pretty good dent in the hood and scratched the paint to the primer. Touched it up, but you can still see the dent. I'm going to have a dent-removal company check it out. I almost cry every time I see it and can't deal with the mental anguish. Nothing like plunking down 30K and someone else putting a nice dent in it for you... at least let ME do it.

By the way... my wife also wrecked my other car after one month of purchase. Went through an intersection and a pick-up took the whole front end off. I hadn't even made the first payment.

Anybody looking for a woman? Low mileage, needs a little TLC, all original, rear-end needs a little work but otherwise, a fairly dependable model. Hate to part with, but need something more sensible.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sounds like she's got "2 on the floor" and
an all leather exterior too. What kinda of mileage does she get?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts