Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up or Ody yesterday and I must say I love it so far. Looked over the paint carefully and did not notice any problems.

As far as road noise goes, I had a 93 accord ex and I heard a good deal of road noise in it but the ODY sounds 90% better than the accord does.

One thing I did notice is that the steering wheel alignment seems to be a little off center, does not pull to left or right.

Happy to be one of the many Odyssey owners.

Steven

·
Registered
25 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by wallstreet123456:
Picked up or Ody yesterday and I must say I love it so far. Looked over the paint carefully and did not notice any problems.

As far as road noise goes, I had a 93 accord ex and I heard a good deal of road noise in it but the ODY sounds 90% better than the accord does.

One thing I did notice is that the steering wheel alignment seems to be a little off center, does not pull to left or right.

Happy to be one of the many Odyssey owners.

Steven
</font>
Mine pulls slightly to the right but is within the 6-second lane-change rule. The steering wheel is also off center, a little to the right. Does anybody know whether this is something I could just ignore, sort of like a misaligned bicycle handle bar that really doesn't do any damage to the bike itself, just an eyesore to the rider? How easy is it to repair? I really hate to deal with the local dealers and from what I hear from them they don't have a clue about the subframe technical bulletin and just want to downplay the problem. Thanks.

-Fan
2002 MB LX

1 - 3 of 3 Posts