Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we made up our minds and went with the GG. We got it for $300 off plus Mudguards and no paperwork fees (the other dealer wanted $298 for doc fees!). We also got them to obligate themselves to a loaner whenver the car was in for service or repairs. That, to me was the deciding factor. I gave the dealer a check this morning, and we are going back over tonight to get it. It's funny, but 20 months ago when our son was born, I got my wife to drive the Odyssey since I thought it was much more practical than the Expedition she was driving. She indulged me, but after the test drive, in front of the salesperson, she said "It's great, BUT I DON'T WANT A MINIVAN!!!! She had told me this before and so we ended up with a Saab 9-5 Aero Wagon, which she does really like. Now, though, she agrees that it is not big enough for us, especially on trips, so I have to say "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!", but only in here, not directly to my wife
My guess is that within a month, the Saab will be gathering cobwebs, although she would surely disagee. We will see......

·
1,484 Posts
Huh? Usually it's the other way around. The 'guys' are the ones that are suppose to dread driving a minivan. While the ladies are more often the 'sensible' ones.
Well congratulations on the new GG and on being a 'sensible guy'.

-Nestor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

·
Registered
7 Posts
Originally posted by nemogira:
Huh? Usually it's the other way around. The 'guys' are the ones that are suppose to dread driving a minivan. While the ladies are more often the 'sensible' ones.

Tell me about it - if my husband had it HIS way, I would be driving an Expedition or some other ridiculous SUV. I'm glad he finally came around...even though he doesn't drive it in the daytime!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts