Honda Odyssey Forum banner

201 - 217 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wheels are Acura MDX Advance 20X8.5 ET55. Tires are Pirelli Scorpion Verde 245/50r20 (stock Acura size). The closest point for tire clearance is around the trailing arm for the rear suspension, but these still have about a finger width of clearance.
View attachment 126985

I also used VDO TPMS sensors PN SE55915, and the car detected them in the drive around the parking lot at the tire place, no additional calibration required.

I like the OEM look, and these aren't super common on MDX's.
i like those MDX rims, are you lower springs?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Recent pic
this is dope @tygger. what wheels are those?? OEM?? and that's a nice touch with your front grill. plasti dip or wrap? lastly, where did you purchase your roof rails and racks? I'm in the market for one as we have a road trip coming up. appreciate the info.l

·
Registered
14 Posts
Probably, that's my biggest mod for the next couple of years. Swapped on my EX-L OEM halo headlights for OEM LED assemblies.
wait....these are LED conversions??? do you mind sharing the link of the how-to? or is that an actual OEM LED jewels replacement? been wanting one but oo expensive.. almost $1k per side for an OEM jewel eyes headlight. any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Recent pic
this is dope @tygger. what wheels are those?? OEM?? and that's a nice touch with your front grill. plasti dip or wrap? lastly, where did you purchase your roof rails and racks? I'm in the market for one as we have a road trip coming up. appreciate the info.l
Thanks. They're Acura MDX wheels. See my post above for details.

It's plastidip. I was going to try to wrap, but the dip was so cheap it was worth trying out. Incredibly easy to apply and looks professionally painted. So far, it's been durable too.

Roof rack and rails purchased from Majestic Honda online.

201 - 217 of 217 Posts
About this Discussion
216 Replies
82 Participants
Novalight
Honda Odyssey Forum
Odyclub community is the #1 forum to discuss all things Honda Odyssey: minivans, safety, service maintenance, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing