Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to get plastic cover plates for openings in floor when second row seats are removed? That way when seats are out, no debris will fall into openings.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Earth to voyager! Earth to voyager!

Click on the Handa link at the top of the page and knock yourself out!

·
1,484 Posts
Yes go to Handa.

But please take note that the cover that's supposed to cover the largest opening can't cover it completely. Only 2/3 of it. The DIY remedy is to get more 2/3 covers and cut 1/3 off the curved end of it.

-Nestor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nemogira:
Yes go to Handa.

But please take note that the cover that's supposed to cover the largest opening can't cover it completely. Only 2/3 of it. The DIY remedy is to get more 2/3 covers and cut 1/3 off the curved end of it.
-Nestor
</font>
Nestor,
I tried Handa, but it was busy then there was no answer. I then remembered that there was posts not long ago about whether Handa was still in business. Anyway, I ordered from HondaParts4You since they offer free shipping. However, they did not mention anything about not completely covering opening. Doesn't make sense, but how many of each cover should I order?
Jeff

·
1,484 Posts
I recently ordered something from Trevor so they are still in business. Did you email or install message him?

I can't clearly remember the exact layout of the floor openings. But I think you need 2 large covers to cover the largest opening. 1 used to cover the opening normally and the other to be cut into 1/3 to cover the rest.

-Nestor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
HandA is definitely still in business.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff
'93 Nissan Sentra SE-R with more stuff

·
Registered
15 Posts
I can verify that HandA is still in business. Recieved a package in the mail from them less than a week ago and have another one on the way. I think they are just very busy.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I just ordered the fog lights from HandA via online this morning.

I received an email confirmation from them.
I should receive them this Friday if it gets shipped within 24 hours as indicated in their website.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts