Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an 06 Odyssey EX-L with RES and I'd like to use the rear aux jacks to play audio over my speakers from my computer and MP3 player. Numerous other people say they've done it, but I just can't figure it out. I've plugged in audio cables. I've tried to use the Aux/XM button (It does nothing). The manual says almost nothing about the aux jacks. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
79 Posts
djtentman said:
I just got an 06 Odyssey EX-L with RES and I'd like to use the rear aux jacks to play audio over my speakers from my computer and MP3 player. Numerous other people say they've done it, but I just can't figure it out. I've plugged in audio cables. I've tried to use the Aux/XM button (It does nothing). The manual says almost nothing about the aux jacks. Thanks in advance for your help.
Check out: http://www.odyclub.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109869&highlight=res+aux

Also, it could be your DVD player cable that needs to be replaced. Check out more forums for that issue. I had a problem but once I had them change the cable, I've had no problems since.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
djtentman said:
There is a volume sliding wheel next to the aux inputs in the 3rd row. Make sure that the volume is not turned off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts