Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a HID BI XENON kit for my Honda Odyssey 2002 EX-L, after the installation I found my Day time running light does not working with this HID Bulb and the DRL light is on still after the Break release, I restored My Old Halogen light and found they are still working, so its the case of HID bulb they are not illuminating, can any one please tell me how to fix that problem, cause in canada they are kind of mandatory :huh: Please note that I have installed it with relay harness and balast as provided. thanks
Please Help me

·
Registered
400 Posts
you have to disable the DRL but since its mandatory in canada I dont know how you'd do it. probably lit you headlights everytime you go out...

·
Registered
355 Posts
It's not going to work with the HID kit. If you want to keep the HID kit you'll need to add auxilary DRLs and disable the stock system. A strip of LEDs should work fine.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I did a HID retrofit on my 2003 Odyssey and found out the HID does not work with the DRL's so I had to disable it the DRL and turn on the headlights during the day. I assume you did not do a retrofit and are blinding everyone on the road with you HID kit?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts