Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed!!! Sounds Great!! Also got the 4" Coax in the back. Much better than stock. Found these off of Amazon for less than $60 bucks shipped. Will upgrade head unit later but much better sound than stock. ~No need for the grill covers as they fit perfect behind the stock grill. I can update pics if people are interested. But def. the best priced speakers and offers the best sound. IMO.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, these are Marine Rated. Dude at Best Buy says that they are strong made. I wasn't expecting show quality speakers but the best sounding speaker in that price range and one that you don't have to use an amp for.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Does the DB651 (not slim-mounted DB651s) fit the front speaker locations in a 2014 EX-L? Thank you!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I purchased the DB652's for my 12TE from Crutchfield and they came with free harness and mounting adapters for the van (Worth it!).

I don't know about the lower trim models, but the DB652's weren't such an improvement for the 12TE. The stock speakers had a much better low end at the stock power level.

·
Registered
561 Posts
This is an old thread.. the stock speakers seem to be 5.25" dia, how did you fit 6.5" DB651 speaker into a 5.25" hole?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts