Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gals and guys,

Please share with us all if you are happy with your odyssey overall. Please also indicate if you are regretted with the purchase or not.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Why don't you just read Consumer Reports for a more un-biased opinions? Odyssey has a "Better than average" satisfaction records, better than those of Sienna, and much better than the TC. Not enough data for Nissan.

·
Registered
1 Posts
No more of these trolling threads, Can you search for other ones first? Use the search function, it really helps
BigBoat, are you the post police of this site? No wonder you have 1238 posts! I keep seeing your post, making negative comments on everyone else's questions, but you have nothing positive to say. From a first time poster, I don't care if the question has been asked 100000 times before. You don't have to read it!!!!! But maybe I would be interested ( and others) in seeing the results of this post, thank you. And thanks to nuguyentt1 for asking it, and apologies for people like BigBoat who don't have a life!!!! Folks, if you don't like a topic, just don't read it. And even if the topic has been asked before, try to resist busting people's chops. BigBoat, you get the internet Bully award!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
BigBoat, are you the post police of this site? No wonder you have 1238 posts! I keep seeing your post, making negative comments on everyone else's questions, but you have nothing positive to say.
Owww, I should have really ticked you, you are subscribed since January 2012, posted for the first time today and mentioned BigBoat a couple of times. Oh well...

In answer to your questions: no, I'm not the post police, the moderators are. I just happen to like cars, including my van, and for that same reason I like learning about them, good and bad, but with facts. I reply to people who post taunting/trolling threads expecting an emotional reaction, especially those who provide no facts or those who don't spend at least one minute browsing through the 20+ recent thread list of the section page before posting. I can tell you that this very same thread discussion (with very similar title) showed up next to at least one other post talking about the same, they were just apart by a couple of hours from when initially created. If you think that is useful, knock yourself out, but don't expect a real answer when needed.

By the way, but you may be surprised the number of notes that I get from time to time. I'm no Odyssey expert (I don't know blat) but I like to point to answers of actual, genuine questions or concerns if I happen to have read about them before.

allright, too much blah, now go and do good by example. Post some cool stuff, be positive, don't just police bad people.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I'll back up BigBoat on this one. He's one of the most useful posters on the 2011+ forums. He offers good useful advice and always provides links to things he mentions. Plus he adds much need humor to these threads.

Darn lurking Noobs!

:uh:

·
Registered
884 Posts
nguyentt1. Follow this thread which can easilly be located with the google search function attached to this forum:

http://www.odyclub.com/forums/54-2011-odyssey/152283-you-satisfied-odyssey.html

Boat is a staunch defender of the Odyssey and he backs up his positions with solid well researched data. All he is saying is the forum works bettter for all of us if its organized. When an almost identical thread exists the member seeking info gets immediate answers and those of us who already responded to a similar thread once are unlikely to take the time to respond again. So simply add your views to an existing thread if it exists. If it doesn't have at it and people will chime in.

·
Registered
218 Posts
To all: Let me tell you something. I've been in different car forums since 2005. I'm in a couple of forums for acura, toyota and if anyone goes here: Honda-tech.com. < Now this site is where most of the rude ass people are. I've learned that when I was a newbie in 2004. The general discussion is the worst. Yes I got my share of members asking me to search in a rude way and negative replies and such. We can't do much. thats the internet.

I could tell that people here on are much more mature than the other sites as far as I can see. Hope it doesn't change. I don't see much bashing in these forums which surprises me. Hope we keep it that way.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I vote that the Newfie and Cali Guy be forum moderators . . .

:DD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts