Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 Honda Odyssey ex-l. My radio reception has been spotty. Sometimes it works fine and other times there is so much static that I can’t hear anything. Sometimes talking on my phone through Bluetooth in my car get static as well. Any ideas what could be wrong?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I have a 2016 Honda Odyssey ex-l. My radio reception has been spotty. Sometimes it works fine and other times there is so much static that I can’t hear anything. Sometimes talking on my phone through Bluetooth in my car get static as well. Any ideas what could be wrong?
another recent poster had am/fm radio issues, turned out to the a defective AM/FM antenna amplifier located in the back passenger C pillar area.

There is an extensive troubleshooting list for radio issues.

If you're up for the task, PM me and I will send over a copy of the troubleshooting list.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have the same problem in my 2016 LX when I try to charge my phone and play the radio at the same time. It turns out the charging cable wasn't insulated and interfered with the FM signal. I could squeeze my hand around the charging cable and the reception would get better, so I knew it was a junk cable. No static issues when charging the phone and using a USB stick to play music.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts