Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a portable/mobile DVD player from Fry's for $149.00 (Qwestar mvp-300). It includes remote control, remote eye, mounting kit, and ac/dc adapter, all cables, cigarette lighter 12v power cord and batteries for the remote. Fits nicely underneath back side of front seats. Hooked it up to Jensen flip down monitor, with sound through radio with fm modulator. I also have a Sony mobile vcp ($108 @ebay), so we now have a choice of either vhs video tapes or dvd. So far, works great.

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Sweet! Congrats! Saw that one at Fry's too. Amazing how cheap DVD players are now, huh? Sounds like your system is pretty much all set... that is of course, until you install a game system?

------------------
-Shin John
'01 DEP EX, and I'm workin' on it! (slowly)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by shinjohn:
...Sounds like your system is pretty much all set... that is of course, until you install a game system?

</font>
Purchased a power inverter two weeks ago and the kids have been playing their Dreamcast in the van ever since.

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by johnkalajian:
Purchased a power inverter two weeks ago and the kids have been playing their Dreamcast in the van ever since.</font>

------------------
-Shin John
'01 DEP EX, and I'm workin' on it! (slowly)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts