Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
our 2000 ody never let us down...we took that trip twice already - first time was when my 2nd child was still barely 5 mos old (nov 2000) and the 2nd time when she was 11 mos (may 2001)...no tantrums even from my son (who was 3 yrs old that time)...
we travelled by night so to help see better during night driveing, i replaced my ody's headlamps with PIAA super white H4 - worked like a charm!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Where are you located in Portland, we should get a local club meeting for the ODYCLUB !

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by tep:
our 2000 ody never let us down...we took that trip twice already - first time was when my 2nd child was still barely 5 mos old (nov 2000) and the 2nd time when she was 11 mos (may 2001)...no tantrums even from my son (who was 3 yrs old that time)...
we travelled by night so to help see better during night driveing, i replaced my ody's headlamps with PIAA super white H4 - worked like a charm!
</font>

------------------
2001 Canyon Stone Silver, S2000 antenna, Gold emblem, 6-disk Changer, I-VES system with DVD, upgraded stereo system with Kenwood speakers, amp and subwoofer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
an ODYCLUB meet?! that should be interesting. i work in tualatin. do u have an idea of how many ody owners are registered here that live in the portland area?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts