Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks good.

Mine is purely stock, so it's nothing really special enough to post a picture of.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Pramos,

Van looks really good! How is the fitment? Any issues? Ride quality due to the stretch on the tires? Did you swap out your TPMS sensors?

prestinb (Brandon)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! ride is good! Fitment is good too. I rolled the rear fenders before I lowered it...so i dont know if it would have rubbed lol! yes I swapped out the TPMS. Planning on going 22" soon

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks nice! When we were trying to decide on whether to get a Sienna or an Odyssey the only pro we had for the Sienna was it was much better looking from the outside, your's is one of the very few that made the Odyssey look nice. I was surprised to see that the Odyssey has the same bolt pattern as BMW, I still have a set of 19x9F and 19x10R HRE wheels left from when I got rid of my E46. I wonder if I'd be able to fit those on the Odyssey, can you tell me the offset of your wheels... maybe, just maybe, I can convince my wife to let me put them on her car?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks! ride is good! Fitment is good too. I rolled the rear fenders before I lowered it...so i dont know if it would have rubbed lol! yes I swapped out the TPMS. Planning on going 22" soon
Pramos,

Did you just roll the rear or the front too? Which 22" wheel are you considering?

prestinb (Brandon)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks nice! When we were trying to decide on whether to get a Sienna or an Odyssey the only pro we had for the Sienna was it was much better looking from the outside, your's is one of the very few that made the Odyssey look nice. I was surprised to see that the Odyssey has the same bolt pattern as BMW, I still have a set of 19x9F and 19x10R HRE wheels left from when I got rid of my E46. I wonder if I'd be able to fit those on the Odyssey, can you tell me the offset of your wheels... maybe, just maybe, I can convince my wife to let me put them on her car?
Thanks man! What year is your odyssey? The offset on my rims are is 37 offset! You should be fine with the 19 as long as the offset on the wheels are around that range 30-40 offset and just make sure the HRE wheels lug holes aren't ball seat! and depending on your 19" tires you might have to go little bigger for the van!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pramos,

Did you just roll the rear or the front too? Which 22" wheel are you considering?

prestinb (Brandon)
Yes I just rolled the rear's front is fine no rub even with full turn! Well I have been looking at the Niche Targa 22x10.5 with 40 offset

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Pramos,

I look forward to seeing the finished product! I have been looking at a 22x10 +50 or 22x9 +40 wheel but it will add about another 10lbs per wheel which I feel might be a bit too much for the ol Ody...still debating.

prestinb (Brandon)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks man! What year is your odyssey? The offset on my rims are is 37 offset! You should be fine with the 19 as long as the offset on the wheels are around that range 30-40 offset and just make sure the HRE wheels lug holes aren't ball seat! and depending on your 19" tires you might have to go little bigger for the van!
I have a 2014 white/truffle, just bought it 2 days ago. My HRE probably won't work, if I remember correctly I think the offset is around mid-high 20's, plus from looking around I don't think deep dish will look right on the van. I really like the Vossen CVT but not sure if it'll look right not lowered. Do you have to go up and down curbs/driveways at an angle, I have a Audi Avant now that's lowered and I need to do that in order to not scrape.. I don't think it'll be easy to do that in the Odyssey because it's so much longer?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pramos,

I look forward to seeing the finished product! I have been looking at a 22x10 +50 or 22x9 +40 wheel but it will add about another 10lbs per wheel which I feel might be a bit too much for the ol Ody...still debating.

prestinb (Brandon)
yeah prestinb me too lol! yeah man the +50 offset is to high.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a 2014 white/truffle, just bought it 2 days ago. My HRE probably won't work, if I remember correctly I think the offset is around mid-high 20's, plus from looking around I don't think deep dish will look right on the van. I really like the Vossen CVT but not sure if it'll look right not lowered. Do you have to go up and down curbs/driveways at an angle, I have a Audi Avant now that's lowered and I need to do that in order to not scrape.. I don't think it'll be easy to do that in the Odyssey because it's so much longer?
Hey man atleast test fit it lol might not have that much poke! just do it when your wife goes to bed lol! no i take curbs and driveway straight on! No scrapping lol. So i ordered a intake i found on ebay about to go install it see if a can tell any change ill let you guys know!!! Its also made for a the Honda Ridgeline it got reviews...it was only $50.00

·
Registered
88 Posts
Here is mine 2012 odyssey touring with H&R XIX wheels 20x10
Now that is what I call grown & sexy!

This definitely makes me want to drop my van.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts