Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm surpraised that no one posted this page yet.

here are the rules.

1)odyssey must be 2011+
2)state touring or non-touring (5 speed AT or 6 speed AT)
3)must drive over 100 miles

let the competition begin:

·
Registered
400 Posts
i'm surpraised that no one posted this page yet.

here are the rules.

1)odyssey must be 2011+
2)state touring or non-touring (5 speed AT or 6 speed AT)
3)must drive over 100 miles

let the competition begin:

silver, must drive over 100miles? well, i do city driving. I'll post mine if ever we go for a long drive..

·
Registered
730 Posts
Here you go...
Full disclosure, driver only, small weekend bag otherwise empty.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Surprised Wild Willy hasn't jumped in here with his 8 mpg photo:)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I posted this elswhere but this was on a trip to Florida and back with 4 adults and 2 kids along with all the gear. The Trip A was our return trip and Trip B was the total trip including short trips for shopping, idling etc. The route down and back took us through the Appalacian Mts on I77 so I think this was pretty good.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Impressive numbers indeed. We have taken ours on several 400 mile loops since we purchased it new in July. While we have not seen 28 yet I chalk that up to some stop and go and some 80mph stretches as well. Even with fairly hard driving and with a full load it has been easy to achieve 25mpg average on the trip. Hard not to love for such a cavernous vehicle.

JD

·
Registered
12 Posts
My best MPG, 31 MPG!!!

Back on May 14th 2011 my husband and I were driving from Ft. Hood, TX to Ft. Benning, GA. It's almost 1K miles each way. I had me, our two kids and the 3rd row folded down with two older tv's and some household goods in the van. My first tank of gas I got 589miles to the tank and averaged 31 MPG. I was so shocked. My vans milage was a little over 4K miles at the time. So I filled up the tank again and I drove on. I averaged the rest of the trip 29 MPG (it is more hilly the closer you get to GA). So I drove the whole trip on 1.5 tanks of gas. My husband and I were so surprised and thrilled. My husband was the one stuck driving his gas guzzling V8 truck. lol I just laughed at him every time we had to stop to fill up his truck. :)

I had pictures of the MPG and such but my phone that I had back then was messed up and I lost all my pictures form it. :( I promise you this though. I drive that route from GA to TX alot and my van never fails me on fuel economy. My van has a little over 19,500 miles on it now. It makes me sad knowing how many miles I have driven in such a short time, but I also know I am driving the best van out there, hands down! The next time I drive back there I will take pictures of my MPG. It won't be until the spring time of next year though.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.