Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm surpraised that no one posted this page yet.

here are the rules.

1)odyssey must be 2011+
2)state touring or non-touring (5 speed AT or 6 speed AT)
3)must drive over 100 miles

let the competition begin:

·
Registered
400 Posts
i'm surpraised that no one posted this page yet.

here are the rules.

1)odyssey must be 2011+
2)state touring or non-touring (5 speed AT or 6 speed AT)
3)must drive over 100 miles

let the competition begin:

silver, must drive over 100miles? well, i do city driving. I'll post mine if ever we go for a long drive..

·
Registered
730 Posts
Here you go...
Full disclosure, driver only, small weekend bag otherwise empty.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Surprised Wild Willy hasn't jumped in here with his 8 mpg photo:)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I posted this elswhere but this was on a trip to Florida and back with 4 adults and 2 kids along with all the gear. The Trip A was our return trip and Trip B was the total trip including short trips for shopping, idling etc. The route down and back took us through the Appalacian Mts on I77 so I think this was pretty good.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Impressive numbers indeed. We have taken ours on several 400 mile loops since we purchased it new in July. While we have not seen 28 yet I chalk that up to some stop and go and some 80mph stretches as well. Even with fairly hard driving and with a full load it has been easy to achieve 25mpg average on the trip. Hard not to love for such a cavernous vehicle.

JD

·
Registered
12 Posts
My best MPG, 31 MPG!!!

Back on May 14th 2011 my husband and I were driving from Ft. Hood, TX to Ft. Benning, GA. It's almost 1K miles each way. I had me, our two kids and the 3rd row folded down with two older tv's and some household goods in the van. My first tank of gas I got 589miles to the tank and averaged 31 MPG. I was so shocked. My vans milage was a little over 4K miles at the time. So I filled up the tank again and I drove on. I averaged the rest of the trip 29 MPG (it is more hilly the closer you get to GA). So I drove the whole trip on 1.5 tanks of gas. My husband and I were so surprised and thrilled. My husband was the one stuck driving his gas guzzling V8 truck. lol I just laughed at him every time we had to stop to fill up his truck. :)

I had pictures of the MPG and such but my phone that I had back then was messed up and I lost all my pictures form it. :( I promise you this though. I drive that route from GA to TX alot and my van never fails me on fuel economy. My van has a little over 19,500 miles on it now. It makes me sad knowing how many miles I have driven in such a short time, but I also know I am driving the best van out there, hands down! The next time I drive back there I will take pictures of my MPG. It won't be until the spring time of next year though.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Thanksgiving Trip 27.3MPG, 323 miles

I never thought I would hit the EPA estimated MPG highway, nevertheless exceed it. I cannot upload the pic for some reason, but:

- 27.3MPG, 323 miles
- Across State trip, fair amount of hills
- Average speed: 65mph
- 5AT

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Sorry I have a LX model so its not cool looking like all yall..
This was on my road trip from Florida to Canada.
that's not bad was 29 your average? that's with your 20inch camaro rims? How loaded was your van? Anyways, good job with the econ, i'm never near that on highway trips

·
Registered
18 Posts
That was actually before the 20's, I think I have a little bit of a drop off with the wheels, like a couple mpg not major. oh and the van was loaded.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I can get 145mpg, if I reset the mpg gauge while driving about 60 mph and put it into neutral and coast downhill. That should count for something. Right? :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts