Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
This is from a couple years ago in Tennessee. Still completely stock, rolled over 160k last week

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2006 Honda Odyssey (EX)
564 Posts
Here's the 08' I just picked up, all stock. (for now)

View attachment 158263
Looks nice. That color is one of the ones that goes really good with the facelift front end, especially that grill. There are some lighting conditions where this color on the grill just pops.

Reactions: RndmLynx

·
Registered
2006 EXL-RES, Teal/Beige, VCMII Tuner, Airlift rear suspension, and Weathertek floor mats.
126 Posts
Love the stock "08!! They look classy. Rndmlynk looks like you got yourself a nice looking Ody!

·
Registered
2006 EXL-RES, Teal/Beige, VCMII Tuner, Airlift rear suspension, and Weathertek floor mats.
126 Posts
Oh yeah...Beautiful sunset in the pics 09ody.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sunrise arriving at work in morning . They are fixing the rock wall normally cars are parked there. That's why the caution tape is there .its been a nice pic spot with sunrise in background.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Ours has been to Key West... To Tijuana, Mexico... To Peggy's Cove in Nova Scotia... To Neah Bay in Washington (that's all four corners)... Up and down both coasts... Plus many, many points in between throughout the lower 48 (top of Pikes Peak, Bonneville Salt Flats [unofficial 126mph on the speedo], the Rio Grande Valley and the Badlands of North Dakota, plus many Canadian spots.

Oh, and Deadhorse, Alaska last year. Top of the world, Ma! Many folks have dared and driven the entire, treacherous Dalton Highway (I've heard of a sadomasochist who used a unicycle) but judging from the reaction of the locals, I would bet serious money there haven't been many minivans up there.

Bone stock except for a VCM Muzzler, a trailer hitch (to carry small things, not to tow things), and an auxiliary AGM battery in the storage area in front of the second row.

·
Registered
2006 Honda Odyssey (EX)
564 Posts
Only by trying to find something for this thread did I realize how few actual pictures I have of my Ody. But, I did find one:

Its first and so far only time in the snow, about 12 years ago up in Minneapolis

Still to this day no custom mods done to it, as stock as day 1. Not even a VCM Muzzler since it's an EX :)

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Diging in the archives found the 99 ody days got them each for 600.00 not at same time the gold one came first.

I had a 2015 mini cooper 4d carbon edition with jcw tuner kit . Wife pregnant at the time . Then one day I get a call from her at work saying sit down I have something to tell you . She says we're having twins . OMG LOL.soon I realized that the mini was just that to mini for a family of 5 .

Then came the gold ody 298k I was sold on that the transmission had just been rebuilt. It worked out great .

I found the next 99 ody grey on cl with only 147k for 600.00 bought it in a flash and sold the gold ody . Slapped some 22"rims and thus 99ody22"rims was born lol. I installed a DVD in the dash then started to explore installing a roof mounted DVD scrapped that idea when I found the 2009.

Flash forward a year and a half found the 2009 ody exl w/res on cl bought for 5g way more than the first two but had everything a family needs with the res unit and power options . This was the evolution of my van life . Very happy with it and wouldn't change a thing love the honda odyssey.

Yes very hard to find pics of the older odysseys.

·
Registered
196 Posts

My old 2006.

Reactions: 09ody20"rims

·
Registered
187 Posts
My 2010 EX-L freshly waxed.
Installed fog lights.

The 05 EX ready for sale.

Reactions: 09ody20"rims