·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Still looks good Jackeg1

·
Registered
81 Posts
Here is my 06 EXL on 20" TSW wheels 10" in the rear (fender rolled) and 8.5" in the front no rubbing. 245/40/20 bridgestone Potenza tires all around and lowered on H&R sport springs. van3.jpg van1.jpg van2.jpg

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I finally got my wheels and tires. 20" TSW Bardo in Continental DWS 245/45/20.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
That looks sweet, Ody-b. Did you plasti-dip the front chromes?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thanks Mindoro, by any chance you've done the upgrade on the AirLift yet?

·
Registered
58 Posts
TSW Panorama 20x9 +35 255/45/20 Michelin AS3

Stock springs, air lift 1000 bags installed in the rear. Confirmed no rubbing. I took the front and rear springs out and took the suspension to full compression with wheels and tires installed. The front tires cleared fender with 2mm to spare. The rears cleared with no problem with about 3mm to spare. The Michelin AS3's are on the narrower side for a 255/45/20. I will be installing H&R springs in a few weeks. I'll post pics when I'm done.

·
Registered
58 Posts
TSW Panorama 20x9 +35 255/45/20 Michelin AS3

Stock springs, air lift 1000 bags installed in the rear. Confirmed no rubbing. I took the front and rear springs out and took the suspension to full compression with wheels and tires installed. The front tires cleared fender with 2mm to spare. The rears cleared with no problem with about 3mm to spare. The Michelin AS3's are on the narrower side for a 255/45/20. I will be installing H&R springs in a few weeks. I'll post pics when I'm done.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Freddie, pictures are too small, may you resize it up? Looks sweet though.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Yeah Freddie - How's that for Irony. Pics are way too small to appreciate the Panorama! hehe.

Ody-B - Did Lexani sponsor your wheels? They look nice.

·
Registered
121 Posts

Can can I see these larger?

·
Registered
21 Posts
New to the 20"s club.

For $700 I got 2011 Camaro SS wheels 20x8 and 20x9 with 245/45 20 and 275/45 20 Pirelli Scorpion Ice and Snow and lug nuts.
Tires had 1000 miles on them, 10/32 tread.
New I think they come with 10- 11/32.
The tires are $1200 on tire rack.
I was going to break these down and sell tires and buy new General Gmax's, but I decided to just run the Pirelli's for my summer tire.
If I get 3-4 summers I'll be happy.
Took them to Discount tire and had them balanced, no vibration very smooth ride, better than stock.
I did not use hub rings.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I know this has been seen before, but here's my '08 on 20" TSW Croft with 255/40-20 all around and H&R springs.

I am super bored of these and will be changing them soon. Might go 22"

21 - 40 of 538 Posts
About this Discussion
537 Replies
154 Participants
Nic0321
Honda Odyssey Forum
Odyclub community is the #1 forum to discuss all things Honda Odyssey: minivans, safety, service maintenance, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing