·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,475 Posts
Re: Re: :)

slatgrn05Ody said:
Very funny. I liked it so much I took the link over to my volvo forum. Who knows maybe they'll use it.

p.s. I searched for "posting rules" and other similar searches over there first before making the post. :stupid:
Well, billy, you didn't pay attention then. The video only concerns new threads. Posting inside threads is fine except when hijacking....

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Re: Re: Re: :)

dvpatel said:
Well, billy, you didn't pay attention then. The video only concerns new threads. Posting inside threads is fine except when hijacking....

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:
Silly me!:stupid:

·
Registered
60 Posts
IMO they should make all new members watch this in full before allowing them to register. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not to go all web geek, but if you want to encourage better forum behavior, make the search link larger than the new thread button. In my browser, the link for search is the smallest type on the page. I'm not blaming anyone - the search functionality designed in to most forum software seems to be an afterthought when it's really the most valuable feature.

·
Registered
14 Posts
That was funny! But now I have a question.

I tried to find the answer in by searching but had no luck. How do I post pictures?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
14,606 Posts
Sign up at any of the free photo hosting sites like photobucket.com. Upload your photo, copy the img. link provided, and paste in your odyclub post. Check or preview the post before posting to make sure it shows up properly......

·
Registered
2 Posts
newbie,lurker all of the above

:)Hello everybody!!

I purchased my first Ody in August 2005, 100,000miles but well worth it! The video is terrific and funny!! I have used the forum for some fixes already!! Just wanted to post to say thanks and hello!!:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Seat heater switches

I have the 2010 Odyssey Touring with all the bells and whistles and we have read the manual and cannot find the on/off switch for the seat heaters. I found the Hi/Low rockers, but not the switch....

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have the 2010 Odyssey Touring with all the bells and whistles and we have read the manual and cannot find the on/off switch for the seat heaters. I found the Hi/Low rockers, but not the switch....

the rockers are the swtches....

The off position is in the middle when neither high or low is pressed.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
About this Discussion
40 Replies
33 Participants
ohmpitompi
Honda Odyssey Forum
Odyclub community is the #1 forum to discuss all things Honda Odyssey: minivans, safety, service maintenance, mods, and more.
Full Forum Listing