Honda Odyssey Forum banner

POSTING TIPS FOR NEWBIES:PLEASE READ !!

69K views 40 replies 33 participants last post by  ohmpitompi 
#1 ·
#5 ·
hachiroku said:
LOL ! You're right Fitz, I LOVE IT !!!
I think we should make it a STICKY for the newbs ! :D
Done! LOL! Just for your Rob. Sticky Applied. I think I'll let you change the "title" of the thread. I'll be up north next month. I'll hit you up if I have time to meet with you. Planning a fishing trip up there. I'm looking at the third week. I'll let you know when it's almost that time.

#8 ·
Nice, I like it....although, I'm probably guilty as well...

-J

#10 ·
HAAAAA.......

#12 ·
it was me...

ok, ok...I'm a newbie. A sheepish newbie. It was me. I admit it. I didn't search. I"m taking advantage of all you knowlegable and interested Ody owners, knowing that one of you out there will reply to my post.

In the future, I promise to do the right thing. I WILL search from this day forward and may even consult....my MANUAL (!) prior to posting. Well, haha, OK... I might not go THAT far, as I seem to enjoy the back and forth conversation with real folks. :D

#13 ·
It's just that us old timers (I mean that in a nice way) get sick of retyping the same answers over and over. We are certainly not trying to discourage you from posting at all. Once you use the search button and find a thread discussing your issue, post to it.

#14 ·
Wow, after 50 posts I finally checked this out!
Since nobody yelled at me, I was either just lucky, or the senior members on this board are a great group of people. I suspect the latter. Thanks. Great video clip by the way for whoever assembled that.

#15 ·
This is funny. Shouldn't this be posted on the Sticky that "already" exists...

"Sticky: Newbs,'05 Lurkers/posters: please Read"

Seems like you are doing the opposite of what you are asking NEWBIES to do :)

#24 ·
#25 ·
Re: Re: :)

slatgrn05Ody said:
Very funny. I liked it so much I took the link over to my volvo forum. Who knows maybe they'll use it.

p.s. I searched for "posting rules" and other similar searches over there first before making the post. :stupid:
Well, billy, you didn't pay attention then. The video only concerns new threads. Posting inside threads is fine except when hijacking....

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.