Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
About 6 months ago I bought a 5.6", Mobile Authority M58FD flip-down monitor (very nice, by the way) for our Ody, but later sold it after deciding I wanted more flexibility & didn't want to cut holes in the headliner. I bought a pedestal-mount, 5.6" monitor with integral speaker at Dutch auction on eBay for $99 U.S. Although it carried the "Classic" brand name, it was nearly identical in appearance to a Ferenheit monitor. Picture quality was abysmal at best, with loads of video noise, poor quality colour, and uneven backlighting. I couldn't adjust it to be even remotely watchable. After sending off about 30 e-mails to other winners, I realized that every one, not just mine, was junk! I received a refund (less restocking fee, grrr!), as did some others, and the company that sold it is no longer registered on eBay.

I'm not dissing Fareneheit, since I have no proof that the one I had was a re-branded Farenheit, but I would caution against off-market monitors.

Mike

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.