Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I was looking at the pics for the 2002 and noticed that there was no antenna rod visable in the pic. Maybe they did not put it the vehicle for the pic or maybe it a new feature for 2002 (Pwr Antenna)?

Anyone have any ideas.

·
1,484 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Odster:
Hi

I was looking at the pics for the 2002 and noticed that there was no antenna rod visable in the pic. Maybe they did not put it the vehicle for the pic or maybe it a new feature for 2002 (Pwr Antenna)?

Anyone have any ideas.

</font>
I really don't know. But the antenna has been in official pics like the 2000 brochure so maybe IT IS a power antenna. But then why wouldn't Honda put it under the specs for the new 2002 features?

Wouldn't it be funny if they copied Chuck's idea of putting the s2000 antenna on the Ody. They pretty much did it on the MDX. Hmm?

-Nestor

·
Registered
78 Posts
I grabbed the picture from the Boston Cars.com review of the 02 and enlarged it to find the antenna left intact. It looks like the same setup as the 01 (not power).

Bummer.

·
Registered
19 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lifer:
I grabbed the picture from the Boston Cars.com review of the 02 and enlarged it to find the antenna left intact. It looks like the same setup as the 01 (not power).

Bummer.
</font>
Hi "Lifer", do you have the link to the picture? I went there but only found pictures of the '01. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts