Honda Odyssey Forum banner

Have you had repair work done on sliding doors? (<b>Check all that apply</b>)

• [color=blue]My Ody has manual doors and they <b>have not</b> required service[/color]

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • [color=blue]My Ody has manual doors and they <b>have</b> required service once[/color]

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • [color=blue]My Ody has manual doors and they <b>have</b> required service several times[/color]

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • [color=blue]My Ody has power doors and they <b>have not</b> required service[/color]

Votes: 54 74.0%
  • [color=blue]My Ody has power doors and they <b>have</b> required service once[/color]

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • [color=blue]My Ody has power doors and they <b>have</b> required service several times[/color]

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • [color=red]My Ody has manual doors and I wish it had power doors[/color]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [color=red]My Ody has power doors and I wish it had manual doors[/color]

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • [color=brown]My Ody has <b>manual</b> doors and I'm <b>satisfied</b>[/color]

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • [color=brown]My Ody has <b>power</b> doors and I'm <b>satisfied</b>[/color]

Votes: 44 60.3%
  • [color=green]I think <b>power</b> doors are <b>safer</b> than manual[/color]

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • [color=green]I think <b>manual</b> doors are <b>safer</b> than power[/color]

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • [color=green]I think <b>both</b> doors are <b>equally safe</b>[/color]

Votes: 17 23.3%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Power/Manual Doors: Repair & Safety

Have you had to have repair work done on your doors?

There are four areas of questions. Please check the box in each of the categories
  • Has work been required?
  • Do you wish you had a different style of door?
  • Are you satisfied with your style of door?
  • Which is safer, manual or power?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
You need two more options for folks who're happy with either their power doors or their manual doors. I.E.: "I'm glad I picked power doors" and vise-versa, or something like that.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ckonarske said:
You need two more options for folks who're happy with either their power doors or their manual doors. I.E.: "I'm glad I picked power doors" and vise-versa, or something like that.
Good point. Up until recently (this week?), there was a limit of ten options per poll, so I left that off. However, that limit seems to have been increased, so the additional two items are now included.

If anyone voted already and missed the chance to vote for "I have a power (or manual) door and am happy" let me know and I'll insert your vote.

Regards,

Maugham¿

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Plug me in for happy with my power doors. Thanx.

·
0 Posts
Happy, satisfied, and no service required power doors owner:) . I also think they are safer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts