Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Replaced leaking orings on my 2005 oddy, next thing would be oil reservoir, but the one I bought seems to be old non revised model. Can anyone confirm from picture, or if the new part number would also mean updated part?

More info in this page:

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
As you may know, the improved reservoirs often has a white paint dot on the top. I’m not sure if they still do that or not. Also, when I replaced mine with a new “white dot” part I noticed my old red cap fit loose on it so I had to buy a new red cap that did fit snug. That could be another indicator for you. I do not believe Honda updated the part number for the new reservoir.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As you may know, the improved reservoirs often has a white paint dot on the top. I’m not sure if they still do that or not. Also, when I replaced mine with a new “white dot” part I noticed my old red cap fit loose on it so I had to buy a new red cap that did fit snug. That could be another indicator for you. I do not believe Honda updated the part number for the new reservoir.
I have new cap also. Have to check.

The A02 is a part number rev superseding the "white dot" part. I just worked through this same "repair"
Thanks, this was the information I needed!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts