Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a video on my experience rebuilding a power steering pump for my wife’s 2002 hope somebody finds it helpful.
Also going to be making more videos on my valve adjustment and timing belt if you guys are interested in that I’ll post them here too.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Great video. I've never actually seen one of these Honda pumps opened up. I like how you show everything in the video, especially the gradual escalation to stronger options on removing the stubborn bolts. Very clear and well video'ed. Thanks for posting it.

And hey, I just saw your youtube channel. In addition to my 2x Odysseys, I have an E53 BMW, and rebuilt the engine (M54) last summer, along with the VANOS, etc. So lots of stuff you've got up there that looks pretty interesting. (y)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man glad you liked it. I’ve learned so much from YouTube I feel like it’s time to give back some. We just have the one Odyssey... my wife made me buy it for our second kid and it’s really grown on me. Definitely way more comfortable working on the beamers though (have a e46 m3 and e46 325xiT. But recently I’ve been getting pretty familiar with her van and will be making a bunch more videos on it.
Thanks for subscribing and I definitely appreciate the feedback.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts